Who we are…?
The Kerala State Minorities Development Finance Corporation (KSMDFC) Ltd. Is a Non Banking Financial Company registered under Companies Act, 1956 under the administrative control of the General Administration (Minority Welfare) Department, Government of Kerala, with an objective to promote economic and developmental activities for the benefit of the members of notified Minority communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains & Parsis. It is a State Channelizing Agency of National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (NMDFC), a Central Government initiative under Ministry of Minority Affairs, New Delhi.
KSMDFC implement its welfare activities with the assistance of Central Government through NMDFC and with the capital assistance of State Government. KSMDFC provides Self Employment Loan, Business Development Loan, Educational Loan, Pravasi / VISA Loan, Madrassa Teachers Housing Loan, Micro Finance and Vocational Training Programmes etc for members of notified minority communities.
KSMDFC is a wholly owned Government Company registered with an authorised share capital of Rs. 100 Crores.
Board of Directors
At Present KSMDFC Board of Directors consists of the following;,
1. Prof. A.P Abdul Vahab, Chairman
2. Dr. A.B Aliyar, Director
3. Prof. Monamma Kokkad, Director
4. Smt. P. Mymoona, Director
5. Sri. K.T Abdurahiman, Director
6. Sri. C.K Usman Haji, Director
7. Fr. Prof. Mathews Vazhakkunnam, Director
8. Sri. V.K Akber, Managing Director
9. Sri. Sidhardhan S, Director (Representative of GA(MW)D, Government of Kerala
10. Director, Minority Welfare Dept., Government of Kerala (Ex-Officio Director)
11. The Managing Director, National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (Ex-Officio Director)
Primary objective of KSMDFC is to promote welfare and economic development of religious minorities and recommended communities as notified by the Central and State Government(s) from time to time, by providing financial assistance by way of loans, advances, guarantees, securities and other financial aids subject to the guidelines as laid down by Government.
Government of India has notified following communities as minority communities;
Registered Office/Head Office
Its registered office is at Ground Floor, KURDFC Building, Chakkorathkulam, West Hill P.O, Kozhikode – 673572, Kerala. Ph: 0495 2769 366, 2369 366, 2368 366. Email: email@example.com
Our Other Offices
1. Thiruvananthapuram Regional Office – 2nd Floor, Samastha Jubilee Building, Melethampanoor, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001, Ph: 0471-2324 232. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Ernakulam Regional Office – 1st Floor, Minority Coaching Centre Building, Bank Junction, Aluva, Ernakulam – 683 101, Ph: 0484-2627 655. Email: email@example.com
3. Malappuram Regional Office – 1st Floor, Sunni Mahal Building, Jubilee Mini Bypass Road, Perinthalmanna, Malappuram – 679 322, Ph: 04933-297 017. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Kasaragod Regional Office – Ground Floor, Bus Stand Building, Cherkala, Chengala (PO), Kasaragod – 671 541, Ph: 04994-283 061. Email: email@example.com
Our Present Schemes
1. Self Employment Loan.
2. Business Development Loan.
3. Educational Loan (Student Plus/Parent Plus).
4. Pravasi / VISA Loan.